EarPeace S is safety hearing protection for your toughest jobs. Perfect for any DIY or shop environment where you need to cut the noise but maintain a level of communications and awareness. You can comfortably wear EarPeace all day. Reusable and 100% guaranteed.
SAFETY HEARING PROTECTION: WORK SMARTER FOR LONGER
EarPeace provides safety hearing protection for your toughest jobs. Giving you a safer, better work experience, our reusable earplugs are perfect for any DIY, construction or shop environment where you need to cut the noise but maintain a level of communication and awareness. Allowing you to carry out your job safely and effectively, these professional grade sound blocking safety plugs offer industrial ear protection wherever you need it – at work, on site or around the home.
Comfortable enough to wear all day, the low profile noise reducing ear plugs have been used by professionals over a decade. The premium silicone earplugs are soft, hypoallergenic and provide in ear protection when you need it most, blocking out distracting or harmful noise.
Each set of EarPeace safety earplugs comes with an ultra premium aluminum carrying case with three earplugs and three filter sets so you are ready to work in the toughest environments.
WORK WITH EARPEACE: SAFER SOUND WITHOUT NOISE
Your power saw can be loud enough to cause a small amount of permanent hearing damage. Any time you are going to be exposed to loud mechanical noise for extended periods of time, whether in a factory setting or working at home, you should consider ear plugs to protect your hearing health from the risk of noise induced hearing loss and / or tinnitus.
EarPeace safety ear plugs are engineered to deliver the superior sound-quality and comfortable fit of custom ear plugs at a fraction of the cost. The attenuation filters allow a precise amount of unobstructed sound to enter the ear in a specific way, so you get clear sound from the sources you need, like safety announcements and conversations, while the unnecessary industrial machine noise is filtered out.
REUSABLE EARPLUGS: INDUSTRIAL EAR PROTECTION
Perfect for use on factory floors or assembly lines, EarPeace sound blocking work ear plugs make sure you can hear communications and conversations around you while considerably reducing the background noise.
Whether you want to get out the power saw at home or protect your hearing at work – EarPeace noise cancelling earplugs have you covered. Our industrial earplugs are the best safety earplugs for work and play.
Never get caught without high quality hearing protection. Clip the ultra-premium milled aluminum carabiner case to your keychain and you will always have great safety ear plugs with you when you need them.
SAFETY AND PROTECTION:
EarPeace noise cancelling ear plugs include Medium, High and Max protection filter sets, making them ideal work earplugs for use with power tools, heavy machinery or just for mowing the lawn.
SOUND WITHOUT NOISE:
Our high fidelity ear plugs feature acoustic filtering technology to deliver clear, crisp sound while offering in ear protection from loud industrial noise. Hear a conversation but lose the background din.
ALL DAY COMFORT:
You will forget you are wearing EarPeace industrial ear plugs. Noise cancelling technology is now available in the softest, premium silicone earplugs for work on construction sites, industrial areas and DIY home projects
Our high quality, reusable ear plugs are crafted with premium grade silicone, and come in dual chamber, milled aluminum case. The ear plugs case has a carabiner clip to attach your ear safety protection to your keychain.
We outfitted the EarPeace ear protection with medium, high and max attenuation filters. The medium and high filters are high fidelity, evenly lowering the sound pressure across frequencies. The max filter is a total block filter for when you need to really turn down the volume. Each filter set performs differently to fit your specific needs.
- Medium Protection (CLEAR) = SNR 17 / NRR 11. These filters are suitable for most loud events. Rehearsals, dance events, movies are all examples.
- High Protection (RED) = SNR 20 / NRR 14. These filters are perfect for your live concerts and festivals. When you are close to the stacks you need extra protection.
- Max Protection (BLACK) = SNR 26 / NRR 19. These filters are total block for when you need real quiet. Perfect for working the stage or sleeping after the show.
All EarPeace noise cancelling ear plugs are tested at Michael Associates the foremost audio testing facility in the United States located at Penn State. Testing is done on dozens of people using multiple sets of plugs. Once the data is collected there are two methods for calculating the approximate level of protection provided – the SNR (single number rating used in Europe) and the NRR (Noise Reduction Rating used in the United States). Both methods give a single digit approximation of protection for all users. The difference between the methods is in how they account for variations in people’s experience. Some people may get more or less protection because they used the plugs differently or have different shaped ear canals, for example. The NRR is always a lower number than the SNR because it assumes a great amount of variance in the way people use ear plugs and thus the protection they ultimately achieve.
TRIED AND TRUSTED:
Industry heavyweights like Ford and Caterpillar choose EarPeace professional ear plugs because we are committed to producing the best noise cancelling ear plugs for loud industrial settings.
The most important aspect of wearing EarPeace earplugs properly is to position the tab so you can easily and safely insert and remove the plug. Here’s how:
- Pinch silicone pull-tab between index finger and thumb as illustrated, making sure the tab is on top.
- It is critical to pinch and hold the pull-tab as you insert the plug. This will position the pull-tab so that you can easily remove the plug from your ear.
- Reach over head with opposite hand and gently pull up and back on outer ear – this straightens the ear canal. Insert the earplug until comfortably snug, using your thumb to gently apply pressure against the plastic filer and guide the plug. Wiggling the plug back and forth a little will help.
- DO NOT release the tab until you have successfully positioned the plug in ear
- DO NOT push the plug further into ear after releasing the tab.
- Pulling up on the ear straightens the ear canal and is necessary to a proper fit. Without this step EarPeace earplugs will not provide maximum protection.
- Be gentle and do not over-insert.
- Clean after use with damp cloth and re-use.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE ON CORRECTLY?
Everyone’s ears are a little different and it will take some practice putting EarPeace on and taking it off to get it just right. We encourage you to try them on before going out and getting comfortable with how they feel.
- EarPeace are designed to fit snugly in your ear and virtually disappear. With a little practice, you’ll feel the point at which EarPeace are snug and comfortable.
- It’s safe to insert them deep in the ear canal, but only when following the directions carefully and positioning the pull-tab properly so you can get them out.
- DO NOT over insert EarPeace and not push the earplugs further into the ear canal after releasing the pull-tab.
EarPeace is easy to clean and maintain. Wipe the earplugs off with a damp cloth (e.g. wash cloth) each time you wear them. Keep them stored in the aluminum case. If they become particularly dirty you can wash them in warm soapy water – however – remove the plastic attenuation filter before submerging the plug in water. Reinsert the filter only after the plug has dried thoroughly. The earplugs should be replaced at any sign of wear and tear.