EarPeace M ear plugs are purpose built to make your next ride or motorsports event more comfortable and enjoyable. Perfect for cutting the wind noise and you can still hear the comms under your helmet. Maintain situational awareness.
EarPeace Motorcycle Ear Plugs – Noise Reduction and High Fidelity Hearing Protection for Motorsports (Smoke Plugs, Red Case)
RIDE WITH EARPEACE: SAFER SOUND WITHOUT THE NOISE
All day wind and engine noise are hard on the ears, but we understand that if you can’t hear clearly and comfortably you won’t be happy to use ear protection. Motorcycle ear plugs from EarPeace are designed to exceed the expectations of the toughest riders, cutting the wind and road noise while keeping your radio comms clear and maintaining situational awareness for a safe, enjoyable ride.
Comfortable enough to wear all day, the low profile motorcycle ear plugs have been used by professional drivers for over a decade. The premium silicone earplugs are soft and hypoallergenic, designed to fit under your helmet without irritation. They are also perfect for noise reduction at your next motorsports event.
Each set of EarPeace motorcycle earplugs comes with an ultra premium aluminum carrying case with three earplugs and three filter sets so you are ready to ride in any environment.
THE RIGHT MOTORCYCLE EAR PLUGS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Your bike and the wind can be loud enough to cause permanent hearing damage. Next time you are going to be exposed to loud engine noise for extended periods of time, either riding or at an event, you should consider ear plugs to protect your hearing health from the risk of noise induced hearing loss and / or tinnitus.
EarPeace motorcycle ear plugs are engineered to deliver the superior sound-quality and ultra low profile of custom ear plugs at a fraction of the cost. The attenuation filters allow a precise amount of unobstructed sound to enter the ear in a specific way, so you get clear sound from the sources you need, like your radio communications, other traffic and sirens, while the unnecessary wind and engine noise is filtered out.
PROFESSIONAL RIDERS WORLDWIDE CHOOSE EARPEACE PROTECTION
Perfect for motorcyclists, motocross, snowmobiles and any type of motorsports event – from NASCAR to monster truck rallies. You’ll be able to hear your communications and those around you without distracting engine noise.
Whether you want to extend that ride another couple of hours or see your favorite funny car scream down the track – we have you covered. EarPeace motorcycle earplugs are the best earplugs for your next event out on the road or track.
Never get caught without high quality hearing protection. Clip the ultra-premium milled aluminum carabiner case to your keychain and you will always have great motorcycle ear plugs with you when you need them.
Clearly hear approaching traffic, listen to your comms under your helmet, and ride in comfort with ear protection plugs designed for wind and motorcycle noise reduction.
QUALITY AND VALUE:
EarPeace motorcycle ear plugs protection includes Medium, High and Max filter sets, and the milled aluminum case has two chambers, safely storing your spare noise cancelling ear plug.
Brands like RedBull Global Rally Cross and Ford Racing choose EarPeace because we make the highest quality ear plugs – noise reduction and motorcycle ear protection make riders’ ears happy ears!
We outfitted the EarPeace motorcycle ear plugs with medium, high and max attenuation filters. The medium and high filters are high fidelity, evenly lowering the sound pressure across frequencies. The max filter is a total block filter for when you need to really turn down the volume. Each filter set performs differently to fit your specific needs.
- Medium Protection (CLEAR) = SNR 17 / NRR 11. These filters are suitable for most loud events. Rehearsals, dance events, movies are all examples.
- High Protection (RED) = SNR 20 / NRR 14. These filters are perfect for your live concerts and festivals. When you are close to the stacks you need extra protection.
- Max Protection (BLACK) = SNR 26 / NRR 19. These filters are total block for when you need real quiet. Perfect for working the stage or sleeping after the show.
All EarPeace motorcycle earplugs are tested at Michael Associates the foremost audio testing facility in the United States located at Penn State. Testing is done on dozens of people using multiple sets of plugs. Once the data is collected there are two methods for calculating the approximate level of protection provided – the SNR (single number rating used in Europe) and the NRR (Noise Reduction Rating used in the United States). Both methods give a single digit approximation of protection for all users. The difference between the methods is in how they account for variations in people’s experience. Some people may get more or less protection because they used the plugs differently or have different shaped ear canals, for example. The NRR is always a lower number than the SNR because it assumes a great amount of variance in the way people use ear plugs and thus the protection they ultimately achieve.
Filter out wind and engine noise with EarPeace earplugs – motorcycle rides and motorsports events are more comfortable and enjoyable with noise reduction ear plugs.
The most important aspect of wearing EarPeace earplugs properly is to position the tab so you can easily and safely insert and remove the plug. Here’s how:
- Pinch silicone pull-tab between index finger and thumb as illustrated, making sure the tab is on top.
- It is critical to pinch and hold the pull-tab as you insert the plug. This will position the pull-tab so that you can easily remove the plug from your ear.
- Reach over head with opposite hand and gently pull up and back on outer ear – this straightens the ear canal. Insert the earplug until comfortably snug, using your thumb to gently apply pressure against the plastic filer and guide the plug. Wiggling the plug back and forth a little will help.
- DO NOT release the tab until you have successfully positioned the plug in ear
- DO NOT push the plug further into ear after releasing the tab.
- Pulling up on the ear straightens the ear canal and is necessary to a proper fit. Without this step EarPeace earplugs will not provide maximum protection.
- Be gentle and do not over-insert.
- Clean after use with damp cloth and re-use.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE ON CORRECTLY?
Everyone’s ears are a little different and it will take some practice putting EarPeace on and taking it off to get it just right. We encourage you to try them on before going out and getting comfortable with how they feel.
- EarPeace are designed to fit snugly in your ear and virtually disappear. With a little practice, you’ll feel the point at which EarPeace are snug and comfortable.
- It’s safe to insert them deep in the ear canal, but only when following the directions carefully and positioning the pull-tab properly so you can get them out.
- DO NOT over insert EarPeace and not push the earplugs further into the ear canal after releasing the pull-tab.
EarPeace is easy to clean and maintain. Wipe the earplugs off with a damp cloth (e.g. wash cloth) each time you wear them. Keep them stored in the aluminum case. If they become particularly dirty you can wash them in warm soapy water – however – remove the plastic attenuation filter before submerging the plug in water. Reinsert the filter only after the plug has dried thoroughly. The earplugs should be replaced at any sign of wear and tear.