1. Rhythmic Shush: This is a doctor-approved and thoroughly tested technique designed to break a baby’s cry spell and engage their natural calming reflex. The rhythmic shush reminds baby of being inside mom, where they were inundated 24 hours a day with loud sounds of blood flow and other in utero noises (up to 95 dBs, or the sound of a very loud vacuum cleaner). What may sound harsh at first is actually very calming to a baby.
2. Shusher Timer Options: To give you full control of the Baby Shusher, there are two easy Timer Options that allow you to play the rhythmic shush for fifteen or thirty minutes. So whatever situation you find yourself, you make the call!
3. Volume Control: It’s important that the volume of the shush is louder than baby’s cry. You can choose how loud to play the shush, and adjust the volume as you need to.
3. Versatile and Portable: Because we know that baby’s will cry anywhere, your Baby Shusher is small, compact, and easy to keep clean, meaning that you can use it in the car, when visiting friends and family, or when doing the everyday important things like grocery shopping or catching up with friends.
Roshambo Baby UV Protector Shades, 0-24 Months+
- Fits from 0-24 months+ depending on baby’s head size. the flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
- 100% UVA/B&C shatter resistant protection in all lenses.
- Made in Italy.
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, chewable, light, and comfortable. soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible
- Certified BPA, PTHALATE AND LEAD FREE. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- So light they can float!
- You are helping support the autism charity Surfers Healing with every purchase.
- All Frames Size Chart