Banz Ear Defenders now come with added Bluetooth® connectivity! Now you can Protect and Connect to play soothing music, nature sounds or audio books to your child, SAFELY! These hearing protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds. The volume is fully limited to stop any chance of the baby being exposed to noise that will harm them. The cordless arrangement stops any chance of entanglements when the baby moves and rolls.
- The FIRST EVER Bluetooth headset for infants! Now you can PROTECT and CONNECT to play soothing music, movies, nature sounds or audio books to your little ones, SAFELY! Industry-leading Safe Sound technology limits the volume to a comfortable 75dB, so no need to worry about your device’s settings.
- BEST HEARING EARMUFFS for infants and toddlers. These baby earmuffs are perfect for newborns through 24 months and up. BABY BANZ CHILD SOUND PROTECTION continues to lead the market
- INDUSTRY LEADING NOISE REDUCTION RATING – NRR 31dB. These are the best hearing earmuffs on the market. Block harmful noise and protect hearing.
- SUPER SOFT PADDING FOR THE BEST COMFORT. Infants and toddlers love them! BABY BANZ INFANT EARMUFFS feature a low profile stylish design unlike other bulky earmuffs on the market.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE – These are perfect for sporting events, car races, music concerts, airports, wedding receptions, movies, machinery, and more!
- NO NEED to worry about batteries, our headsets recharge quickly with the included micro-USB cord.
- A SOFT DRAWSTRING carrying case is included to keep dust and dirt away.
- CHILDPROOFED on/off switch makes sure baby won’t turn off the sound.
- Industry-leading Safe Sound technology limits the volume to a comfortable 75dB, so no need to worry about your device’s settings. Volume level is controlled by your device.
- QUICK AND EAST pairing with Bluetooth® enabled devices.
- OVER-EAR design
- Provides HEARING PROTECTION from loud noises
- SMALL ENOUGH to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- SOFT HEAD BAND and cushion cups ensure comfort for little one
Make sure the child’s ear is enclosed inside the space in the ear cup and that the cushions seal fully against the head around the full perimeter if the child’s ear. Adjust the headband so that it sits comfortably over the top of the head.
What does NRR and SNR stand for and what do they mean?
NRR stands for Noise Reduction Rating, and SNR stands for Single Noise Ratio. Basically, these two ratings are used to give a measurement of the average decibel attenuation ( lowering of the noise level ) over a range of specified frequencies. They are calculated slightly different and because of this the SNR rating will come out higher than the NNR rating.
In simplified form, an NRR or SNR rating indicates the level that a noise can be reduced by wearing a hearing protection device. Example: If you have a noise level of 110 dBA and you have a NRR or SNR of 30, then the perceived noise level would be reduced to 80 dBA.
Will my child be able to hear anything with the ear muffs on?
Yes, your child will still be able to hear, this is important to their safety, however the dangerous levels of noise will be reduced. The less noise the child is exposed to, the less noise the ear muffs will let through. This also applies to ear plugs.
What options are there for a newborn baby?
Our Banz Infant earBanZ are rated for newborns through age 24 month and up (should your little one have a smaller head)! The perfect solution for tiny ears!
What do the letters printed on the earmuffs refer to?
The letters printed on the side of the earmuffs refer to various international safety standards:
ANSI S3.19 – The American National Standards Institute is a private, nonprofit organization that oversees the development of voluntary consensus standards for products, services, processes, systems, and personnel in the United States. Equivalent Australian companies include SAI Global and Standards Australia. S3.19 is the standard introduced by the ANSI to regulate hearing protection devices. BanZ earBanZ meet these requirements.
EN352-1: 1993 – This is the European Standard for hearing protection and hearing protectors, as well as protective clothing and other safety measures. BanZ earBanZ also meet this standard.
In 2001, BanZ, Inc. found its start in “the land down under,” one of the harshest UV climates in the world. One Australian’s fruitless search for a proper pair of baby sunglasses for his infant son forced him to take action, leading to the development of the Original Baby BanZ sunglasses.
First introduced to the American market in 2002, BanZ is best known for their unique wrap-around, banded design and 100% UV protective lenses. Often imitated, but never duplicated, BanZ continue to be the standard for baby and children’s sunglasses and UV protection worldwide.
BanZ has not only made a name for itself in the United States, but across the globe as BanZ products can be found in countries around the world including Canada, South Africa, Japan, Korea, Germany, China, Greece, Switzerland, Brazil, France and England. The BanZ US headquarters and shipping warehouse is located in Missouri with corporate offices in Australia.
In an ever deteriorating UV climate, BanZ is steadfast in its ongoing effort to preserve the sensitive eyes, ears and precious skin of little ones everywhere. BanZ is committed to developing children’s UV protective sunglasses, hats, accessories, hearing protection and swimwear that not only protect them from environmental dangers, but are also comfortable, fun to wear and strong enough to last.