2″ Studiofoam Wedges are our most popular Studiofoam profile! Use them to treat small-to-medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms and tracking studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and when used in conjunction with our LENRD Bass Traps, Venus Bass Traps or Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room. 2″ acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you’re tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician.
The Auralex Studiofoam Wedge Panels are used to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters and rehearsal rooms. Whether it’s your first home studio, a home theater, or a noisy listening environment, the Auralex Studiofoam Wedge Panels are designed to dramatically improve your acoustics, and give you a great look. 2′ acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you’re tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician.
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of most rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- 2″ Thick Studiofoam, 12” x 12” panels
- 4 panels per box
- Available in Charcoal
- Won’t crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Installation options (sold separately) include: Foamtak, Tubetak Pro, EZ-Stick Pro, mechanical fasteners (T-pins, tacks, nails, etc.)